We are pleased to welcome you to the Meraki Studio community. Here is everything you need to know:
– You may wear sticky socks or bare feet during class.
– Arrive to class at least ten minutes early to prepare and gather any necessary props after checking-in at the desk. The door will lock once class begins.
– Leave your phone with your personal belongings and do not bring it into class.
– Please do not chat during class.
– Refrain from wearing any perfumes or fragrances.
– Do not leave before the end of class. If you must leave early, please let the instructor know before the start of class.
– If you have any injuries or are pregnant, please make the instructor aware before the start of class.
We ask that our clients cancel at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled class.
– Clients with “unlimited” membership types will be charged an $10 fee for all cancellations that do not fit this time frame.
– Clients that are on a waitlist and decide they no longer want to take class must remove themselves from the waitlist.
– All Cancellation Policy terms do not apply with schedule changes due to inclement weather.
– Clients with “unlimited” membership types will be charged a $15 no show fee if a cancellation is not ever made.
Thank you for your understanding!
The Meraki Studio Team