We are pleased to welcome you to the Meraki Studio community. Here is everything you need to know:
– You may wear sticky socks or bare feet during class.
– Leave your phone with your personal belongings and do not bring it into class.
– Please do not chat during class.
– Refrain from wearing any perfumes or fragrances.
– Arrive to class at least five minutes early to prepare and gather any necessary props after checking-in at the desk.
– Do not leave before the end of class. If you must leave early, please let the instructor know before the start of class.
– If you have any injuries or are pregnant, please make the instructor aware before the start of class.
We ask that our clients cancel at least three hours prior to the scheduled class.
– Clients with “unlimited” membership types will be charged an $8 fee for all cancellations that do not fit this time frame.
– For classes at 6 a.m., we ask that cancellations happen by 9 p.m. the night before.
– Clients that are on a waitlist and decide they no longer want to take class must remove themselves from the waitlist.
– All Cancellation Policy terms do not apply with schedule changes due to inclement weather.
Thank you for your understanding!
The Meraki Studio Team