The health and safety of our community is our top priority.
We are open! We can’t wait to welcome you back into the studio! Masks are required in-studio until you find your safe, personal space. Keep reading to learn more…
Now more than ever it is crucial that we are on the same page about studio expectations and that you are informed about our efforts to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Due to the recent events surrounding the COVID-19 virus, we have taken extra precautionary steps for cleaning and check-in procedures. It is important that you read and understand the following guidelines prior to attending class to keep everyone safe and healthy…
- Follow all posted signage and floor markings created to outline flow of traffic in the space.
- Maintain a safe social distance from other members; no congregating.
- Do not come to the studio if you have experienced any of the following (been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, are experiencing coughs, shortness of breath, or sore throat, have had a fever in the last 48 hours, lost sense of taste and or smell within the last 24 hours).
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all of our equipment and high-touch studio surfaces in accordance with CDC guidelines for public places using EPA-approved disinfectants against COVID-19.
- Please try and limit the amount of personal items you bring to class and refrain from using the restroom and water cooler whenever possible.
In addition to the above guidelines, there is a new process for checking-in that prioritizes social distancing and cleanliness. We will re-eveluate these guidelines after a week or so and make any necessary changes. Please read about our current expectations below:
Memberships & Scheduling
- All memberships will be resumed on Friday, June 5th.
- The schedule will be adjusted to allow for proper cleaning time and studio reset. When the new schedule is posted we will notify all clients on our email list and post on social media.
- You must sign-up for class BEFORE attending. Class sizes will be limited to a 50% capacity and therefore it is essential that you reserve your spot ahead of time on the MINDBODY app or website.
- We will not permit anyone late into class once it’s already begun. The door will be locked.
Outside the Studio
- There will be markings on the sidewalk outside of the studio to create a queue with individuals standing six feet apart.
- Please enter the space one at a time. Because we do not have a designated lobby area, it is important that you enter the doors, take off your shoes, jacket and other belongings, etc. and proceed to the check-in desk. Once the person in front of you has walked to check-in, you are welcome to enter.
- There will be signage upon entering letting you know what equipment is needed for class.
Inside the Studio
- Please sanitize your hands as soon as you walk through the doors. Masks are required in the space until you reach your area. Please maintain a safe social distance at all times; no congregating.
- After you have left your shoes and belongings in the cubes, it is time to check-in at the desk! Please let the instructor know your name to check into class. There will be a mark on the floor letting you know where to stand.
- All equipment has been thoroughly washed and will be preset at your spot. Please bring your own clean towel if you wish to use one. We will be using CDC approved cleaning products on all of our equipment.
- It’s time to move! Walk to an open trampoline, mat, or spot at the barre. All available spots will be marked. Please be mindful of others’ space.
- Instructors will not be giving any hands-on adjustments, only verbal cues.
- Phew! Nice work. You rocked that class. Now it’s time to clean up.
- Cleaning stations will be set-up and properly spaced out in the back of the studio. Mask up! The back row walks to cleaning station closest to their spot. Then, it’s the front row’s turn.
- Once you have finished cleaning your space, please leave all items (equipment and cleaning supplies) at your spot for our staff to clean a second time after class.
- Exit the space one at a time.
Most importantly, let’s all be compassionate and patient with one another. We’re all in this together.