The health and safety of our community is our top priority.
Now more than ever it is crucial that we are on the same page about studio expectations and that you are informed about our efforts to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Due to COVID-19, we have taken extra precautionary steps for cleaning and check-in procedures. It is important that you read and understand the following guidelines prior to attending class to keep everyone safe and healthy…
- We have installed an Air & Surface Purification System called Beyond by Optimum, developed by NASA Scientists and proven to kill COVID-19.
- Maintain a safe social distance from other members; no congregating.
- Do not come to the studio if you have experienced any of the following (been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, are experiencing coughs, shortness of breath, or sore throat, have had a fever in the last 48 hours, lost sense of taste and or smell within the last 24 hours).
- We ask that you adhere to the proper quarantine protocols related to new travel mandates (14 days upon returning or until you get tested) that start on 11/20 as well as exposure to sick individuals. You can read more about that here.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all of our equipment and high-touch studio surfaces in accordance with CDC guidelines for public places using EPA-approved disinfectants against COVID-19.
- Please try and limit the amount of personal items you bring to class and refrain from using the restroom and water cooler whenever possible.
In addition to the above guidelines, there is a new process for checking-in that prioritizes social distancing and cleanliness. We will re-eveluate these guidelines after a week or so and make any necessary changes. Please read about our current expectations below:
Memberships & Scheduling
- All memberships will be resumed on Friday, June 5th.
- The schedule will be adjusted to allow for proper cleaning time and studio reset. When the new schedule is posted we will notify all clients on our email list and post on social media.
- You must sign-up for class BEFORE attending.
- We will not permit anyone late into class once it’s already begun. The door will be locked.
Outside the Studio
- Please enter the space one at a time. Because we do not have a designated lobby area, it is important that you enter the doors, take off your shoes, jacket and other belongings, etc. and proceed to the check-in desk.
Inside the Studio
- Please sanitize your hands as soon as you walk through the doors.
- After you have left your shoes and belongings in the cubes, it is time to check-in at the desk! Please let the instructor know your name to check into class.
- All equipment has been thoroughly washed and will be preset at your spot. Please bring your own clean towel if you wish to use one. We will be using CDC approved cleaning products on all of our equipment.
- It’s time to move! Walk to an open trampoline, mat, or spot at the barre.
- Instructors will not be giving any hands-on adjustments, only verbal cues.
- Clean your equipment, please!
Our hearts are so full thinking of the support we have received this year. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Your loyalty to Meraki Studio means the world to us and we cannot wait to see you in the studio soon. If you have questions about any of the above guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most importantly, let’s all be compassionate and patient with one another. We’re all in this together.