We are so excited you want to experience a class with us. We strive to create a warm and inviting environment for you to move in.
We highly recommend registering for classes online to ensure a space, but feel free to just drop in.
- At Meraki we are trying to connect our minds and body. Please leave your phone outside the studio.
- Please arrive on time. First time clients please arrive at least 15 minutes ahead to allow for paperwork.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes most of your instructors and clients are sensitive.
- We ask that you respect your instructors as well as others in class, please no chatting during class.
- Stretching at the end of class is just as important as the rest of class, please do not leave early. This is a distraction to others. If there is a circumstance that needs to be attended to please let your instructor know ahead of time.
We recognize we all have busy lives and things come up unexpectedly which may cause us to ‘late cancel’ from a class. You MUST cancel at least 3 hours prior to class. Canceling within the 3 hours prior to class will result in losing that class from your pass. As for our 6am classes please cancel by 9pm the night before. We do reserve the right to cancel a class on the schedule due to low attendance. Thank you!